Call for Speakers
Brought to you by: Filtration and Membrane World
Save the Date: May 8-9, 2017
Ready to network with experts or share your Membrane Technology knowledge with others in the Food, and Biotechnology industries?
The Membrane Technology Platform is currently seeking experts to present on membrane business, new technologies, plant/process optimization, new applications
• Membrane Chemistry, Process, System Design, and Modules
• Technical and Practical Issues of Fouling, Cleaning and Chemicals
• Specialized Membrane Systems for Unique Applications
• Milk & Dairy Applications – Milk, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Yogurt, Lactose
• Non-Dairy Beverage Applications – Juice, Teas, Sports Drinks, Smoothies
• Wine and Beer Applications
• Sugar, Starch and Protein Applications
• Biotechnology Applications – Cell Recovery, Bioactive Separations, Fermentation Broth
• Process Waste Water Application – Water Recycle and Reuse
• Biofuel, Algae and Oleochemical Applications
• New Membranes and New Technologies
• Practical Issues for Membrane Operators and Plant Engineers
• Process Optimization and Best Practices in Use of Membrane Technology
Become A Sponsor
A sponsorship at the forum gives you the chance to enhance your business and market and meet with industry decision makers.
• Meet Face-To-Face with your target audience.
• Maintain and Expand business relationships with prospective and existing clients.
• Exhibit your latest technologies, membranes and services.
Space is limited – Contact us at email@example.com ; 979-216-1210
Information for Speakers:
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 100 words.
- Speakers are required to submit presentations in pdf format for distribution to all registered attendees.
- Presentations should reflect the highest professional standard. The use of trade names and company advertising is greatly discouraged.
- Presentations should be highly technical and contain data showing, problem, proposed solution, final results and take home messages
- Submission of abstracts: January 31, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: Within 5 business days from submission
- Submission of completed presentation: April 14, 2017